After only a few hours of sleep I woke up this morning anticipating a groggy and tired day. I had no motivation or energy at all on my way to school and the only thing I could think about was figuring out how I could make time to take a nap. But I couldn’t have been any more wrong on how my day would be. It was one of those days where you look back and absolutely nothing was negative, just a solid good day.
- As soon as I sat down to meet with someone on campus my friend pops out of nowhere, puts an iced americano (my go to beverage) on the table, gives me a quick smile and disappears. What more could I ask to begin a day.
- Had an amazing thought provoking discussion with a guy I’ve been meeting up with on this book we are reading.
- Spent one of my classes outside in the beautiful weather.
- Had my guilty pleasure of a 5-way at Skyline Chili.
- Met up with one of my professors about a grade I got on my essay that I wasn’t satisfied with. Got it bumped up 10 percent so now I still have my A in the class.
- 4 of my friends from school came to Refresh tonight and one of them led worship for us. Refresh itself was amazing with a much needed time of worship, prayer, scripture reading and meditation.
- It was especially nice being able to share that moment with friends from school.
- Went to our campus chapel service. It was crazy how the message was a continuation of what we focused on at Refresh tonight. Had upbeat worship where I experienced true freedom that I haven’t recently.
- Ended the night with a nice drive filled with laughter with my buddy.
What more could I ask for? Today was a day overflowing with countless blessings. All day I could experience peace and joy given to me by the presence of the Lord. I can sleep happy tonight 🙂
I saw God today.